Iron Man hates to be alone, is sick of being perspired while ironing his clothes without a fan to give him fresh air. He should be married, so that there's somebody he share with. But, unfortunately most of the girls today don't want to be an Iron Woman. They have career to pursue.

Iron Man Turns Out To Be An English Teacher

After all clothes had been ironed, he took a breath for a while and looked into the mirror and talked to himself. "How to master English in short time? Can we do it? Sure, you guys, especially coming from any countries which English is a foreign language, can find any tips on the Internet about a quick way of speaking English"

Iron Man turned out to be and English teacher. He's single and lived in a boarding house by himself. That's why nobody would like to iron his clothes but himself. "Here's the basic learning of how to master basic English in short time. By practicing this, you will know how to, or you can encourage yourself to ask, answer and explain." and he kept talking and acting as a mentor.

Then a lot of simple phrases burst out:

"I do. I do it. I do it myself. I do not do it quite often. Do you? You do not do it, but I do. They do not do it. They do not like to do it. I know. I know they do not do it. I know, they do not like to do it. Do you know? Do you know that they do not like to do it? I know it exactly. Do you know it only by sight? You do not know it. They know! We still do not know. I do not sleep. I seldom sleep well. We do not sleep very much. We do not like to sleep. Do you sleep on Sunday morning? I never sleep on Sundays.

"She knows I sleep sometimes. No, she does not. She does not know. They know, we know but he does not know. They do not go. I go.I She does not like to go go. She prefers to stay at home. Does she go? No, she does not. She goes to work. Does she go to work? Yes, she does. She does not go to work on Sunday. We talk on the telephone. Herman does talk on the telephone? He does not talk on the telephone. He does not like to talk on the telephone."

Iron Man was tired at once and recommended you to go to Free English Teaching blog here, instead. "Sorry everyone, but I couldn't have my clothes ironed," he said.

Wanna help him, girls ...


Leave a Reply